Akko CS Switch for Mechanical Keyboard, Ultralight Linear Switches
James Cusworth / 3 months ago
- ⚪ 【35gf Vintage White Linear Switch】: White as the lightest switch of the CS Switch series, has an extremely light actuation force of 35g with 22mm tension spring. Despite the fast implementation, it has decent feedback and is suitable for hours of typing, popular with female users.
- ⚪ 【Integrated LED Slot】: Top lamp position design, Akko CS Switches have north directional LED slot ready for mod/assembly LEDs and are SMD compatible. The transparent top cover makes the RGB lighting effect particularly impressive.
- ⚪ 【High Compatibility】: Akko key switches are 3-pin switches, compatible with most keyboard PCB sockets. The switches are matched to the popular Cherry MX structure, so they fit most cross stem key sets. (+)
- ⚪ 【High Quality & Durability】: Akko has chosen high quality materials — polycarbonate top cover, PA66 nylon bottom cover, POM stem, nickel-plated stainless steel nib, and copper alloy leaf spring with gold-plated contacts. Durability of approx. 60 million keystrokes based on durability tests in the laboratory.
- ⚪ 【Exact Switching Point】: Akko Custom Series (CS) Switches is specially designed for DIY users and aims to provide customers with more extensive parameter options to achieve a satisfying typing experience. Equipped with a beautiful and strong gift box to protect the switch from damage.
Was £16.99 Now £13.59
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.