Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor
Ben Jones / 4 months ago
- Know your air: Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor makes it easy to understand what’s in your indoor air.
- Track and measure 5 key factors: particulate matter (PM 2.5), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity and temperature.
- Stay informed: get an indication of current air quality from the colour-coded LED, and an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app any time.
- Get notifications: if Alexa detects changes in air quality, you can get notifications on your phone or even announcements on Echo devices.
- Enable Routines to turn your Alexa-enabled devices such as air purifiers, dehumidifiers and heaters on and off when the indoor air quality is poor.
- Certified for Humans—smart homes for non-experts made easy. Setting up with Alexa is simple.
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.