AMD Radeon 21.9.2 Drivers Released Getting you Game Ready for Diablo 2
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
Just in case you’re wondering if you’re suffering from a strange bout of déjà vu, yes, it’s only been literally a week since AMD released their (then) latest graphics card drivers. Let’s be honest though when have time factors ever been relevant when it comes to us being plagued to update to the newest version? – Well, with Adrenalin 21.9.2 officially upon us, is it worth it? Well, if you planning on pumping some time into Diablo 2 Resurrected, World War Z Aftermath, or Amazon’s New World, it would definitely seem to be the case!
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 Drivers
Unlike the last release, whose key highlight was undoubtedly bringing official support for Windows 11, this one is definitely more focused on bringing ‘game ready’ support for some of the biggest upcoming PC titles. – If you do, however, want to know exactly what you can expect, the driver update notes read as follows (no coffee required as these are quite brief):
- World War Z™: Aftermath
- Diablo® II: Resurrected™
- Up to 13% increase in performance in Diablo® II: Resurrected™ @ 4K Very High settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 on the 12GB Radeon™ RX 6700XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver edition 21.9.1.
- New World™
- In Radeon™ Software, the CPU Additional Metrics section within the Performance tab may be missing for some users.
- Some users may receive a compatibility error message when they attempt to load a previously saved tuning profile.
- While playing Hitman™ 3 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT, users may experience an issue where water along the shores becomes missing.
- The Auto Overclock feature for CPU in Radeon™ Software may be missing for some users with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series processor and AMD Radeon™ 6000 series graphics card.
Where Can I Get My Update?
As always, if you already have the AMD Adrenalin Edition app installed, then a quick check of it should prompt you to download and update to this latest version. Something that definitely won’t be annoying if you literally only just got around to applying last week’s update only a couple of days ago!. However, if that doesn’t work, you can learn more (and/or manually download it) via the link here!
What do you think? How often do you update your graphics card drivers? – Let us know in the comments!