AMD Adrenalin 22.11.1 GPU Drivers – Team Red Gets You Ready for Warzone 2!
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
Yesterday saw the official and long-awaited release of Warzone 2 and I daresay that many of you have been anxiously looking forward to trying out the latest iteration of the battle-royale genre. – For AMD graphics card owners, however, you might want to check your drivers as Team Red has released its latest Adrenalin 22.11.1 update offering game-ready support not just for Warzone 2.0, but also for the upcoming release of Spider-Man Miles Morales!
AMD Adrenalin 22.11.1
As part of the official driver update notes, AMD has confirmed the following game ready optimisations and general bug fixes (no need for a coffee as it’s quite a brief list):
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Higher than expected idle VRAM clock using multi-monitor setups on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius.
Where Can I Get My Update?
Presuming that you have AMD Adrenalin installed on your system (and it hasn’t prompted you to do so yet), a quick check of the app should now allow you to update to this new 22.11.1 driver release. – Presuming that does not work, however, or you (for reasons unclear) don’t have Adrenalin on your system yet, you can manually download the application via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!