AMD release CAP 12.3 profiles
Ryan Martin / 7 years ago
To go alongside the 12.3 drivers that were released yesterday AMD has now announced the updated versions of its Catalyst Application Profiles. These CAP profiles are to deliver support for the latest AMD CrossFireX profiles to give you the best and most up to date performance.
New profiles added to this release:
- FireFall: Resolve corruption when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center on single GPU configurations
- Test Drive Unlimited 2: Improves CrossFire performance
- Ridge Racer Unbounded – Fixes full screen corruption for single GPU configurations
- Stacking – Resolved image quality issues when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center on single GPU configurations
- Dirt 3: Fixes corruption found in particular scenes when CrossFire is enabled
The download is less than 1MB in size so if you’ve got an AMD CrossFireX set up make sure you get these latest CAP profiles as well as the latest 12.3 drivers. You can get the CAP 12.3 from here.