AMD Release Catalyst 13.10 Beta Driver
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
AMD has just made available its newest catalyst beta drive, 13.10. The drive brings support for the HD 8000 through HD 5000 graphics cards series for both notebook and desktop GPUs. The drive is mainly targeted at boosting performance in new games such as Saints Row 4 and Rome Total War 2. The driver also “splats” a log of the bugs found in the recently release Catalyst 13.8 Beta 2 driver. Below you can find the download links hosted by AMD’s Ati.com website.
Download the Catalyst 13.10 desktop beta driver here.
Download the Catalyst 13.10 notebook beta driver here.
Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta Driver for Windows:
- AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta includes all of the features/fixes found in AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta2
- PCI-E bus speed is no longer set to x1 on the secondary GPU when running in CrossFire configurations
- Rome Total War 2: Updated AMD CrossFire profile improves CrossFire scaling up to 20% (at 2560×1600 with extreme settings) and resolves corruption issues seen while playing the game
- Saints Row 4: Updated AMD CrossFire profile improves CrossFire scaling up to 20% (at 2560×1600 with ultra settings)
- Metro Last Light: Updated AMD CrossFire profile improves CrossFire scaling up to 10% (at 2560×1600 with ultra settings)
- Includes a number of frame pacing improvements for the following titles: Tomb Raider, Metro Last Light, Sniper Elite, World of Warcraft, Max Payne 3 and Hitman Absolution
Image courtesy of AMD