AMD Releases Crimson Edition 16.10.3 Driver
John Williamson / 3 years ago
AMD has just released its latest driver, version 16.10.3 which includes a number of essential fixes. Here we can see the changelog in full:
- Fixed an issue for Titanfall 2™ where a limited set of Graphics Core Next products may experience an intermittent game crash.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- The Division™ may experience checkered corruption when using character model overlays or the game menu.
- Some users without the Radeon WattMan feature may experience a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
I’m pleased to see AMD resolve the instability in Titanfall 2 so quickly and it’s recommended for all users to download the latest driver. As per usual, you can access the driver here.