AMD Releases Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 – Supports RX 500 Series
Ashley Allen / 3 years ago
AMD has released a new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition driver – version 17.4.3 – which supports its new RX 500 Series graphics cards and introduces Windows 10 Creators Update support.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 release notes:
- Support for Windows®10 Creators Update.
- Support for Radeon RX 580 Series Graphics.
- Support for Radeon RX 570 Series Graphics.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 driver can be downloaded here.