Anidees Introduced the AI-7m mATX Chassis
Bohs Hansen / 6 years ago
Anidees has introduced an mATX version of their cube form factor AI-07 chassis dubbed the AI7m. The new case is focused on cooling and maximum configurability as well as available in as both black and white model and with and without window in the sidepanel. The case supports m-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards formats.
The AI-7m has space for up to 8 fans and comes with a 200mm silent fan pre-installed. The dual chamber design puts your main hardware at the top while the PSU and storage drives are tucked away at the bottom, separating the heat-sources and allowing for a better-optimized setup. It is also suitable for water cooling with support for a top 240mm radiator, two 240mm at the front, and one 140mm or 120mm radiator at the rear.
- Available Colour: Black / White
- Internal Colour: Black
- Dimension: (D/W/H) 380 x 288 x 380 mm
- Weight: 6.35kg
- Cooling System Top: 2 x 140 / 120mm fan (optional) (Air Cooling) FrontL 1 x 200mm (700 RPM, included) or 2x 140mm fan (900 RPM, include)
- Cooling System Top: 1 x 240mm Radiator (optional) (Watercooling) Front: 2 x 240mm Radiator (optional)
- Rear: 1 x 140/120mm Radiator (optional)
- ODD, HDD Cage, Removable for easy install
- MB Tray: MB Type m-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material: Steel t=0.7mm, Plastic
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25″ 4 x 3.5″ hidden 4 x 2.5″ ( 4 convert from 3.5″ HDD Tray)
- I/O Panel: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio, 1 x MIC, Fan controller (rear)
- Expansion Slots: 5
- Power Supply: ATX PS2, up to 186mm deep (optional)
- Cable routing below MB tray: Yes
- Maximum Compatibility: Graphics card length: 310 mm CPU cooler height: 180mm
The Anidees AI-7m is available now for a price between £62.99 and £74.99 depending on model.
Thanks to Overclockers UK for providing us with this information