Antec DP503 Mid-Tower PC Case
Peter Donnell / 4 months ago
The Antec DP503 is the latest in the Antec Dark League series, not sure why that’s not DL503, but whatever. The DP503 is another mid-tower case, but it offers up space for up to an E-ATX motherboard, meaning it should support some pretty serious hardware. Given that most PC hardware is getting bigger and bigger, that extra room should certainly come in handy.
There’s no shortage of features though, with a high-airflow design thanks to the unique front panel mesh design. Furthermore, it’ll support up to 9 fans, and it comes with 3 x 120mm ARGB fans pre-installed too, which should give it great airflow, but also a welcome amount of visual customisation. A lot of the other stuff is pretty common for a decent gaming case, but always welcome regardless, such as a PSU shroud, cable routing grommets, a tempered glass window, a GPU support bracket and more.
- High-Airflow Mesh Front Panel: Massive Mesh Front Panel with Slanted Bar Design
- Supports up to 9 Fans Simultaneously: 3 x 120mm ARGB fans in front included
- Detailed Texture: 4mm Non-Drilled Tempered Glass Side Panel & 1 x Removable GPU Bracket, able to be adjusted up, down, left & or right.
- Build Your PC Within Easy Reach: 8 x Rubber Grommets & 3 x Antec Logo Cable Ties Included
- Easy Installation: Back-mounted PSU installation, Tool-free 3.5″ Drive Tray, 8 x screw bolts are included for the 2.5″ SSD installation
For more information, please visit the official Antec DP503 product page here.
What Antec Had to Say
The DP503 gaming case features an extensive interior and powerful compatibility. 2 x 360mm can be installed in the front & on the top simultaneously. Comes with a mesh front panel, along with ventilation on the top, at the bottom and in the PSU chamber, which will accelerate the airflow circulation and enhance the cooling performance.