Antec to release Kühler 920e
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
Antec’s Kühler series is one of the most acclaimed and recognised closed loop CPU water cooling systems. And it’s Kühler range which currently consists of the Kühler 620 and 920 is about to get a new edition, the Kühler 920e. The 920e is an “enhanced” edition of the original 920 but the differences are quite minimal. The 920e features largely improved 120mm fans that provide higher static pressure allowing the push-pull configuration to shift more air and therefore make the radiator more effective. We expect the new enhanced edition of the Kühler 920 will bring in the region of 2 to 5 degrees better thermal performance.
The Kühler 920e has the following features:
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 25 mm (block), 120 x 49 x 151 mm radiator (without fans) and 120 x 120 x 25 mm fans (two of these).
- Polished Copper CPU base plate
- Fans provide up to 2400RPM/110CFM
- Temperature sensors for better fan control
- Software to control precise fan speeds for temperatures
- All modern AMD/Intel supports (Inc. LGA 2011)