ARK Gets Super Turkeys and More in Patch 252
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Are you enjoying every Ark has to offer, but eager for more content? Then today is a good day, as the game rolls out the massive patch 252 update, adding new content, as well as a few improvements to the game that are sure to keep you happy for at least a few more days of fun.
The most notable addition to the game comes in the form of a Thanksgiving treat, which adds “savage, blood-thirsty mutant Super Turkeys” and let’s be honest, it’s exactly what you didn’t know you wanted, but you did. Not only are the new enemies quite deadly and entertaining, they can be hunted for their special crafting items, allowing you to create a special headdress, albeit only for a limited time.
It’s not all about turkeys of course, and there are new dinosaurs, CrossARK Transfer, improved server performance and much more.
- New dinosaurs: Achatina, Megalosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, and Moschops
- Breeding Phase 3 with random mutations and family trees.
- CrossARK Transfer: Allows characters to be transferred between expansion and
- Caves redesigned to look nicer, be better and more challenging. Requires a wipe of current cave structures.
- Explorer Notes: Two new mythos Explorer Notes for each character
- Server performance up to 20% faster.
- Better dino sorting and ordering tools, including new graphics for commands.
“Thanksgiving is upon us and today, Patch 252 brings a feast of new content to ARK: Survival Evolved! New friends will be making an appearance as four new creatures will become available to discover and tame, including the slimy Achatina, nocturnal hunter Megalosaurus, harvesting-specialist Moschops and the pheromone-spewing Pachyrhinosaurus! Patch 252 also introduces a vast redesign of the original caves on The Island. Bringing them up to par visually, as well as introducing more gameplay elements to acquiring those artefacts, seasoned explorers will want to give these a whirl as it is an entirely new experience with much to be unravelled!”