Arma Tactics THD Released For NVIDIA Tegra-Powered Devices
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Bohemia Interactive have announced the release of the turn-based, close-combat strategy game Arma Tactics THD exclusively for NVIDIA Tegra-powered devices.
Arma Tactics THD takes the best from the popular strategy genre and goes mobile. The finest assets used in the critically acclaimed Arma series on PC now come to life on the Android mobile platform, in one of the best looking mobile games to date.
Arma Tactics THD is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents – ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly re-playable missions, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics THD offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
- Explore highly detailed battlefield environments that come to life with sophisticated particle systems and post-process effects
- See your men come to life with realistic animations captured by a powerful motion-capture solution
- Lead them through a thrilling single player campaign or improve your skills in generated missions
- Gather experience points to level up your characters, upgrade weapons and unlock special equipment
- Choose your difficulty – we make sure the game is fun to play for both casual players and hardcore gamers
- Take part in challenging special game modes
- Play as you like – by touching your screen or by using gamepad controls
In June, gamers will be able to take Arma Tactics THD anywhere with NVIDIA SHIELD, an open source gaming portable designed for gamers who yearn to play when, where, and how they want.
Arma Tactics THD is featured in TegraZone – NVIDIA’s free app that showcases the best games optimized for the Tegra processor – and available on Google Play for $4.99.
Thank you Bohemia Interactive for providing us with this information.