Assassins Creed Movie Gets Tiered Pre-orders
Gareth Andrews / 3 years ago
People like movies, people like games. The natural combination of these is a movie based on a game or a movie based on a game. With games series like Thief getting the movie treatment, it should come as no surprise that we would be getting an Assassins Creed movie. What may come as a surprise though is that it will be getting tiered pre-orders for the cinema tickets.
The offer is currently only available in the U.S. as part of a deal between Ubisoft and website Kernel. With games getting tiers, each one containing more and more limited edition features than the last, the next logical step was to grant moviegoers the same reason to up their ticket prices.
All tiers include tickets to go see the film when it releases, a digital copy of the script and behind the scenes extras, most also include things relating to Aguilar, the main character of the film and the latest assassin. The tiers add more as you pay more:
- $15: Collectors Watch and Temporary Tattoos Of Aguilar and Maria
- $25: a T-Shirt
- $60: Toy replica of Aguilar’s hidden blade.
- $120: A official Assassins creed hoodie.
- $600: A scale statue of Aguilar, hand finished and painted made from polystone.
- $1,200: An 18″ 15th-century crossbow replica in 1:1 scale, just one of 20 available.
Would you pay $1,200 to go see a film? How about $60? Give us your thoughts in the comments below.