ASUS ROG Debut Orion Console Headset
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
ASUS’ Republic of Gamers division has just unveiled the newest addition to its headset range. The Orion is a console designed headset bearing all the high quality traits of an ROG product. The ROG Orion uses 50mm neodymium magnet drivers, have 100mm noise isolating ear cups and a light weight design of just 268g. The Orion features a retractable microphone with an inline control to easily adjust the volume or mute the microphone.
The Orion headset comes with the ROG Spitfire II which is a dedicated audio console with ENC and a headphone amplifier all powered by USB. ASUS claim it will block out more than 90% of environmental noise. ASUS provide an RCA-splitter, a 2.5mm jack cable and the appropriate USB cables to allow you to connect with the vast majority of consoles and computers.
- 50 mm speakers with neodymium magnet drivers
- 100 mm noise-isolating ear cups
- Retractable microphone
- 4m cable (2.5m headset, 1.5m Spitfire II audio console box)
- Inline volume control and mute switch
- More than 90% environmental noise cancellation (Spitfire II)
- Built-in headphone amplifier (Spitfire II)
- 268g (headset)
Image courtesy of ASUS ROG