ASUS ROG Keris Optical Gaming Mouse Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
ASUS is one of the biggest names in the PC gaming business, with many of the best, fastest, and most powerful gaming graphics cards, motherboards, coolers, monitors, and much more beyond. They’ve got some truly incredible peripherals too, tailored to match the enthusiast gamers that tend to invest in ASUS ROG hardware for their home gaming needs and even in the world of eSports. With that in mind, the new KERIS gaming mouse has a big reputation to live up to!
ASUS ROG Keris
It likely won’t surprise you to find out this mouse is exceptionally well equipped. Firstly, it features the new ROG Micro Switch. Rated at 70M clicks, these gold-plated switches promise exceptional performance. They even use the ASUS Push-Fit tech, but we’ll see that in action later.
“ROG Keris boasts the new ROG Micro Switch with a 70M-click lifespan and gold-plated electro-junction for improved durability and longevity. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation between +/- 5 gf for a consistent click feel.” – ASUS
That’s just the start too, as the mouse comes with a powerful ROG-tuned 16,000 DPI optical sensor, a lightweight 62-gram design, PBT polymer control surfaces, Paracord cable sleeving, and much more. It’s ticking all the right boxes for a competition-worthy gaming mouse.
- Specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate
- Optimised for FPS games, ergonomic design is based on input from esports pros
- ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket to vary click force and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- ROG Micro Switches for consistent click force and 70-million-click lifespan
- Honeycomb inner structure results in a lightweight 62 gram design
- Premium PBT polymer L/R buttons with a durable matte finish
- ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet for a swift and smooth glide
- DPI On-The-Scroll for effortless accuracy adjustments
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software for easy and intuitive configuration
I have the wired model in for review, but as you can see, there’s virtually no compromises between the two models.