Asus ROG Reveals the G20CB SFF Gaming Desktop
Cernescu Andrei / 5 years ago
ASUS Republic of Gamers has just announced its G20CB gaming desktop, which was designed to be the best of the best in the small-form-factor segment. This new model includes powerful processors such as Intel’s 6th generation Core i3, i5 and i7 CPUs, as well as powerful graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 with 4GB of GDDR5 memory. The case itself comes with a matte-black finish complemented by Mayan-inspired details and customizable 8-million-color LED effects. Gamers can monitor the performance of their system using ASUS’ Aegis II app, while gameplay recording, editing and sharing can be done via GameAlive.
The ROG G20CB gaming desktop is available in multiple configurations, some of which include M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 SSDs that ensure data access speeds of up to 2Gbit/sec. The 9.5-litre chassis also impresses with exceptional cooling performance, which is ensured by an integrated thermal design that makes use of natural convection. The case also includes a concealed airflow channel as well as two internal fans and copper pipes. The G20CB runs at just 22db in idle mode, which is definitely impressive for a gaming rig.
Below you will find a list of complete specifications for this new ASUS ROG desktop.
- Processor: 6th-generation Intel Core ‘Skylake-S’ i3/i5/i7 processors
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Chipset: H170
- Memory: 4 GB, upgradable to 32 GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133 MHz – 2 x SO-DIMMS
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4 GB GDDR5 (1HDMI,1DVI,3DP)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5 (1HDMI,1DVI,3DP)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 GB GDDR5 (1HDMI,1DVI,3DP)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2GD5 (1D-SUB,1HDMI,1DVI)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GD3 (1D-SUB,1HDMI,1DVI)
AMD R9 380 2GD5 (1 HDMI,2 DVI,1 DP)
- Storage: Up to 3 TB SATA 6Gbit/s hard drive 7200 RPM
- Up to 256G SATA 6Gbit/s SSD drive
- Drive bay: 1 x 2.5in, 1 x 3.5in
- Adapter: 230W and 180W
- Primary CD/DVD drive: 9.0mm Slimtray Super Multi DVD burner
9.0mm Slimtray Blu-ray Combo
9.0mm Slimtray BD Writer
- Wireless: Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Audio: ASUS SonicMaster technology
- Keyboard: Wireless backlit gaming keyboard with multimedia keys
- Chassis: 9.5-liter chassis
- I/O ports: Front mounted: 2 x USB 3.0 x 2 / 1 x Mic / 1 x Earphone
Rear panel: 1 x RJ45 LAN / 1 x 8-channel audio / 1 x HDMI-Out / 2 x USB 3.1 / 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / 2 x Power jack
- Size: 104 x 340 x 358 mm
- Weight: 6.38 kg
Thank you TechPowerUp for providing us with this information.