ASUS ROG Spatha X Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
Peter Donnell / 1 week ago
I recently reviewed another ASUS RoG gaming mouse, and I laughed at the £150-ish price tag, thinking who in their right mind would pay that for a mouse? However, when it came to using it, I struggled to give it up and put it back in the box, it was the nicest mouse I’ve ever used, and the most technically advanced too. The ROG Spatha X isn’t any cheaper, but it’s certainly well equipped for those wanting to lighten their wallet and give their PC peripheral setup something to brag about.
It can be used both in wireless 2.4 GHz mode or wired, giving you plenty of freedom. There are 12 programmable buttons, a custom ROG 19,000 DPI sensor, hot-swappable switches, Aura Sync RGB lighting and a whole lot more. One of the more unique features of this mouse, however, is the wireless charging dock and stand.
- Programmable 12-button design with advanced customization options
- Increased flexibility — play in wired or wireless RF 2.4 GHz modes
- Industry-leading 19,000 dpi optical sensor, plus 1000 Hz polling rate in both 2.4 GHz and wired modes
- Up to 67 hours of battery life in wireless mode with RGB off
- Exclusive push-fit switch sockets to customize click force and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- ROG Micro Switches offer consistent click force and a 70-million-click lifespan
- Pivoted button mechanism for faster and more responsive mouse clicks
- DPI On-The-Scroll enables effortless accuracy adjustments
- ROG Paracord ensures a swift and smooth glide
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software for intuitive configuration of settings
What ASUS Had to Say
“Get into the fight with ROG Spatha X. This wireless gaming mouse features dual-mode connectivity, allowing you to play wirelessly via RF 2.4 GHz or traditionally with a wired USB-C® connection. A specially tuned 19,000 dpi sensor lets you take down opponents swiftly with extreme accuracy, while 12 programmable buttons ensure all commands are at your fingertips. In addition, ROG Spatha X features exclusive push-fit switch sockets, ROG Micro Switch, Aura Sync RGBs, and a magnetic charging dock.” – ASUS