ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe Review
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
ASUS is one of the biggest names for high-end PC gaming hardware, if not THE biggest name, actually. They’ve got many of the finest gaming motherboards, graphics cards, and even their PSUs and CPU coolers are pretty amazing these days. However, today I’ll be focusing purely on their peripherals and the launch of the new ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe. While this isn’t too big of a departure from their previous models, it features a TKL design that cuts the number pad off, making it both more portable and freeing up some desktop space at the same time.
ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe
Make no mistake, though, as while the size of this thing is cut-down, it’s certainly not lacking in features. The ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe is a fully mechanical gaming keyboard, which means you get Cherry Mx Switches, Full N-Key, and Rollover. Everything is mounted in an aluminium frame, come with full per-key RGB lighting using Aura Sync, a magnetic wrist rest with memory foam padding, and even a Stealth Key, so you can hide and mute… that thing you need to hide and mute… Let’s say no more.
- Created for FPS Gamers: the tenkeyless form factor provides more room to move the mouse, while the enlarged L-Ctrl key minimises inadvertent pressing of other keys
- Portability: The compact keyboard fits easily into backpacks while the detachable cable prevents scuff marks or scratches
- Quick-Toggle Switch: Instantly shift between function and media key inputs
- Stealth key: Tap to hide all apps and mute audio for instant privacy; tap again to play on
- Cherry MX switches: German-made, micro-switched actuators for precision input with tactile feedback
- Durable construction: Aluminium top-plate with striking slash aesthetic combines resilience and style
- Magnetic wrist rest: Deep and wide memory-foam pad ensures comfort during gaming marathons
For in-depth features and specifications, please visit the official ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe product page here.