ATP Introduces Superior N600i M.2 NVMe SSDs
Ron Perillo / 8 months ago
N600i M.2 NVMe
ATP has announced their new addition to their Superior series NVMe M.2 called the N600i. While the ATP N600C uses 3D MLC NAND, the N600i uses Industrial Temp 3D MLC NAND. The new SSD module support a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C to capably address the power and heat issues common in fanless embedded systems as well as extreme temperature variations in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications, enabling them to perform reliably in harsh environments.
NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Speeds
The ATP N600i uses the NVMe protocol and operates using PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds. The result is high transfer rates up to 6x faster than standard SATA SSD speeds. The N600i specifically is capable of sequential read-write speeds of up to 2,540/1,100 MB/s and random read IOPS (input/output per second) of 100,000.
The device uses the common M.2 2280 form factor (80mm length, 22mm width) and features double-sided densities available up to 1TB configuration. In terms of reliability, the ATP N600i has a total bytes written (TBW) rating of 1,280 TB, with a mean-time before failure (MTBF) rating of >2,000,000 hours.
ATP N600i Features
- 3D MLC ( Multi-Level Cell ) NAND Flash memory
- PCIe Gen3 8Gb/s Interface, x4 Lanes
- Maximum performance : Sequential Read up to 2,540 MB/s Sequential Write up to 1,100 MB/s
- PCI Express Base Specification Rev.3.1 Compliant
- NVMe Express Base Specification Rev.1.2 Compliant
- PCIe M.2 Specification v1.0 Compliant
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) & RAID engine for advance error correction External DRAM for efficient cache data processing
- Dynamic Thermal throttling
- Supports TRIM command ( Windows 7 and up )
- Enhanced endurance by Global wear leveling
- Data Integrity protection with AutoRefresh technology
- CE, FCC certification