Award Winning ‘Falskaar’ Mod Now Available for Skyrim: Special Edition
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
One of the greatest Skyrim mods ever created has just been ported to Skyrim: Special Edition. This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but with the new Skyrim update using the upgraded Creation Kit, and a 64-bit EXE, the games mods need to be tweaked and re-tested to ensure they’re compatible, and you don’t have to spend long on Nexus Mods to realise that many modders are working their asses off to port their most popular mods over as fast as possible.
Falskaar adds a whole new land to Skyrim, populated with fully voiced NPCs, and now features 14 new tracks from Adamm Khuevrr, adding more than 40 minutes of new music to the mod. You’ll find 26 new quests, a new Dragon Shout, Spells, and much more. The mod has already won many awards around the world, and with 20 hours of original content to enjoy, it is essential gaming for Skyrim fans.
“For hundreds of years Falskaar has been inhabited by the Nords, though most of its history from before then is unknown. For the first time since the party’s arrival in Falskaar almost 600 years ago a portal activates deep within the ruins of Mzubthand and the player steps through, arriving in Falskaar. They are denoted ‘The Traveler’, based on an old prophecy. “They who arrive through the shimmering wall mark the start of the worst.””
- An entirely new land independent of Tamriel, roughly the size of 2-3 Skyrim holds.
- 20-30+ hours of gameplay.
- 26 quests, including a 9 quest long main story, and 17 side quests! (Along with some unmarked content)
- New items including new books, recipes, weapons and armors. (A mix of brand new, and retextured)*
- Two new spells and a new shout.*
- A bard with several unique new songs.
- A soundtrack containing 14 brand new tracks composed by Adamm Khuevrr just for Falskaar, adding more than 40 minutes of new music!
- A fully voiced experience, featuring almost 30 semi-professional and professional voice actors and actresses.
Check out the mod here.