Batman: Arkham City Patched
Laurence Howe / 6 years ago
A patch has been released for Batman: Arkham City that fixes a variety of issues for DX 11, as well as many other issues.
The patch is not recommended for users running 32-bit versions of Windows 7 or Windows Vista, however.
“Users running Windows 7 32 bit or Windows Vista 32 bit should ONLY use DX 9 settings until a future patch that addresses this specific issue is released. We are actively working to address the remaining issue tied to DX 11 for users running 32 bit versions of Windows Vista or Windows 7.”
You can read the changelog below:
– Performance / hitching issues have been greatly improved for running in DX 11.
– An issue with players running out of Video Memory or encountering a Rendering Thread Exceptions has been address. This was primarily affecting 32-bit Operating Systems.
– A progression block after defeating Ra’s Al Ghul has been fixed. This was issue occurred primarily on lower end computer setups and described as Batman not readying his Reverse Batarang.
– A crash that occurred when scrolling between the Character Bios and Arkham City Stories has been fixed.
– A crash that occurred when selecting “Press Start” immediately when available at the Title Screen has been fixed. The issue was described as crashing/hard locking around the DLC (Downloadable Content) check.
It’s been reported that there is also some hidden DLC content in the patch, namely a Robin costume.