Batman Arkham Knight PC Update Coming August
Chad Parry / 5 years ago
Batman Arkham Knight was released almost a month ago and by this time there has only been one tiny patch that was released for the PC version which didn’t fix a lot, however PC fans have been angrily voicing their opinions demanding fixes and patches.
Thankfully a patch is on its way in August, which aims to eliminate framerate issues and improve the overall performance of the game. Here is a list of following features that will be added in the upcoming patch for august
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framrate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Adds full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usages
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDA and AMD updated drivers
So far the list of items for the following patch sound very promising and should hopefully clear up most of the issues PC gamers have been experiencing since launch of the game. While it has been almost a full month since release and PC has only had a minor patch update, it is very good news for those that are still playing batman on PC as recently Warner Bros announced that the game would go back on sale for PC with every issue addressed in the fall, which may have left those still playing annoyed.
Are you looking forward to playing Batman Arkham Knight the way it was meant to be played?
Thank you DSOG for providing us with this information.