Battlefield 3: Aftershock binned by EA



/ 7 years ago

EA has permanently stopped development free-to-play iOS multiplayer shooter Battlefield 3: Aftershock.

The spin-off launched last month, but overwhelmingly negative feedback – ranging from connection problems to unusable controls – resulted in EA pulling the game from the App Store on February 22.

The firm initially said it was

“Re-evaluating the app in response to the consumer feedback”, but today it told The Verge the game will not be re-released.

In the interest of bringing consumers only the highest level of quality mobile entertainment, EA Mobile has decided to suspend development and support of Battlefield 3: Aftershock and refocus its resources on other titles,

The Aftershock servers will be live through March 31st, 2012, and customers who have already downloaded the game can continue to play until then.”

Source: CVG


Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow. And continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest technology. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!
eTeknix FacebookeTeknix TwittereTeknix Instagram

Check out our Latest Video

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!


Optimized with PageSpeed Ninja