be quiet! Pure Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
be quiet! are one of the leading names in the PC component market. Not only do they make some of the best power supplies on the market, but they’ve also got many award-winning CPU coolers, fans, and in recent years, some stunning chassis products too. Of course, with a name like be quiet! it’s hardly surprising that many of their products are also the quietest in their respective markets, and that’s something we expect to see in their latest product, the Pure Base 600.
“Pure Base 600 is truly multi-talented, offering a great deal of functionality and features for an attractive price. This case sets new standards in its performance class with high installation flexibility and effective cooling performance. Smart usability features and whisper-quiet operation enable you to realize almost any system configuration you desire for your ATX or micro ATX PC. It’s simply the perfect base to build your system on.” – be quiet!
Their new Pure Base 600 chassis is designed to deliver a robust range of features, noise suppression and much more, but it’s also designed to be a bit kinder to the wallet compared to previous be quiet! chassis. Has the cost cutting sacrificed anything else? Let’s take a look!
- Highly versatile construction with repositionable HDD slots and a removable ODD cage
- Optimized for liquid cooling with three specially designed areas of up to 360mm to add water cooling radiators
- Adjustable top cover vent that can be closed for absolute silence, partially open for more air exhaust or fully open, with the added possibility to mount a radiator
- Whisper-quiet operation thanks to two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans featuring nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce turbulence while increasing the air pressure
- Completely sound insulated with integrated dampening material on top, side and front
- Professional cable management is adaptable with extensive cable routing options
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany