BIOSTAR Launches Its RACING Z370GT7 Motherboard
Cernescu Andrei / 3 years ago
The RACING Z370GT7 motherboard is BIOSTAR’s new flagship.
Based on the newest Intel platform, the RACING Z370GT7 by BIOSTAR is a very impressive piece of tech. The product is fully compatible with 8th generation Intel Core processors, and everything about it just screams “high performance”. Offering outstanding overclocking support, this motherboard will appeal to gamers, content creators, and modders alike. Starting off with the aesthetics, however, the golden black color theme catches the eye right away. We should also mention the RGB lighting system, which is complemented by Advanced VIVID LED DJ. You’ll find a complete list of design-related specifications below.
- Gold I/O Armor – Gold I/O Armor strongly protects I/O interfaces and components from static electricity. The RGB LED lights on top of the armor
- are controllable with the Advanced VIVID LED DJ for more lighting control.
- Gold Tattoo RACING R – The classic “R” sign on the heatsink shows the spirit of RACING Series.
- RGB Rainbow Lighting Effect – 10 flashing modes for RGB lighting effect bring you more customization fun via Advanced VIVIVD LED DJ utility.
- Gold PCB Treatment – The 3rd Gen RACING Z370 motherboards ascend to a higher level of luxury and fashion for your gaming world!
Build quality and cooling.
In order to cope with the weight of heavy graphics cards, the Z370GT7 comes with reinforced PCI-E slots. Moreover, dual Intel Optane-ready M.2 slots stand ready to accommodate fast PCIe NVMe drives. Users can enjoy access to customized fan modes via the new A.I. FAN utility. This allows them to set specific fan curves and optimize cooling performance depending on the task at hand. Dual gold M.2 heatsinks protect the M.2 connector areas and the chipset area from any thermal issues.
As far as connectivity goes, the rear I/O ports comprise two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, a legacy PS/2 connector, and one USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Port. There’s also a pair of USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, six audio connectors and an RJ-45 Port. The DVI-D Connector and HDMI connector also deserve a mention, of course.
The price tag is $149.99 at the time of writing, which sounds about right for a motherboard of this caliber.