Blackview MP60 Mini PC
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- [Strong external capacity, dual-screen 4K output without pressure] Blackview MINI PC with two HDMI ports, easy to achieve dual-screen 4K HD display; keyboard, mouse by bluetooth connection (although with two USB2.0 two USB3.0 interface), the simplest way to create a convenient life; Works and speculation can both in the same time.
- [Specialize in low power consumption, to save energy] CPU power consumption as low as 10W, CPU work for 100 hours only consume 1 degree of electricity; Surrounding vacuum cooling design, compared to the desktop computer, the cooling rate is more faster; more silent when system operating (also sensitive kitten can not even notice)
- [This is a MINI PC, can also be an all-in-one ] 0.6L ultra-small body, easy to maintain, equipped with a hanging base, can easily assembled behind the monitor and TV; save space; plug and unplug simply, put it in the backpack and bring it to home after work.
- [Small body with big power] Blackview mini PC is equipped with a quad-core Intel Celeron N5095 processor (base operating frequency of 2.0GHz/s, up to 2.9GHz), Intel HD Graphics 500 GPU, and Windows 11 Pro 64bit pre-installed. As long as it’s not an avid gamer, this configuration can easily handle any using scenarios what you can think of.
- [Big storage space and it could be bigger] The mini PC comes with a 256GB SATA SSD inside with 8GB LPDR4 flash memory. If you still feel it’s not enough, you can add up to 2TB of 2.5-inch SSD on the bottom for expansion.
Was £249.99 Now £189.99
eTeknix uses affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.