Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Noise Cancelling Headphones
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: Designed with world-class noise reduction, as well as a conscious mode to let your surroundings in.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- High-fidelity sound: Exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos to life, while volume-optimized active EQ keeps sound crisp and balanced at every level.
- COMFORTABLE WIRELESS EARBUDS: Three sizes of StayHear Max tips are included for a secure fit. Made from soft silicone, they offer passive noise blocking with total comfort.
- Simple touch controls – just tap, swipe, or tap. Control noise cancellation, pause, play, and volume directly from the side of the earbud itself. You can even press and hold to return to your last Spotify session via Spotify Tap.
- Noise Cancelling Microphones – Small microphones work together to focus on your voice, filtering out surrounding noise for fewer distractions and clearer calls.
- Long battery life: listen up to 6 hours on a single charge. The charging case provides an additional 12 hours of gaming and charges via the included USB-C cable, or wirelessly with a Qi-certified charging pad (not included).
- “Note: If the volume control doesn’t work, make sure that the volume control is turned on using the Bose Music app and also make sure to slide the touch control surface in the right direction”
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.