Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released – F*** YEAH!
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
The developers at People Can Fly and Gearbox have announced that Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launches today! That means you can rip through the absolutely insane carnage once again. The new retooled release features improved textures, a higher polygon count, better audio, smoother framerates, and much more.
The upgraded version also comes with all of the previously release DLC, and even some new content on top. So even if you’ve played the old version extensively, there’s still going to be something fresh for you to enjoy.
To celebrate, they’ve also released a bunch of screenshots. Check out the main features of Full Clip Edition Below!
- The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60fps across all platforms.
- The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
- Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE
Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform
KILLER VISUALS AND AUDIO
Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before—with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC—and lavishly remastered audio effects
NEW OVERKILL CAMPAIGN MODE
Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
NEW ECHO MAPS
Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
ANARCHY LOVES COMPANY
Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
THE ART OF DESTRUCTION
Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive ‘Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable
Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted ‘Overkill’ Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1
4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way
Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity