CHIEFTEC Launches ATX 3.0 Polaris Pro PSU
Jakob Aylesbury / 6 months ago
The Polaris Pro Series
The CHIEFTEC Polaris Pro is a new ATX 3.0 PSU featuring all the latest features and requirements to fit the ATX 3.0 standard as well as the new PCIe Gen 5 12VHPWR connector. The Polaris pro comes at 1300W and is rated with an 80 Plus Platinum rating and will reliably run the latest and most power-hungry components.
Reliable, Quiet and Cool
The Polaris Pro achieves its platinum rating through the use of 100% high-end Japanese capacitors which achieve tight voltage regulation and lower ripple and noise whilst also maximizing performance and durability. The unit is further kept cool and quiet by its 135mm fluid dynamic bearing fan which utilizes a special fan curve to maximize performance and low noise as well as featuring a zero RPM mode at low loads.
- To protect the unit from damage there are various protections included:
- AFC (Automatic Fan Speed Control)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- SIP (Surge & Inrush Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- 2 Year Warranty
The Polaris Pro features all the cables that meet the ATX 3.0 Standard:
- 1x 16 PIN PCIe Gen5
- 1x 20+4 PIN ATX
- 2x 8 PIN EPS (4+4)
- 6x 8 PIN PCIe (6+2)
- 12x SATA
- 4x MOLEX
- 1x FLOPPY(adaptor)
Where Can I Learn More?
If the ChiefTec Polaris Pro 1300W Platinum PSU has caught your interest you can find out more about it on the product page here.