Chillblast Fnatic Official Ultimate Ryzen Gaming PC Review
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
Are you tired of gaming on a second best gaming system? Fed up of having framerate envy, being stuck with 1080p resolutions, and can’t wait to max out those graphics sliders? Then you’ll be eager to see what the new Chillblast Fnatic has to offer!
This is a pretty high-end system, so obviously it comes with a hefty price tag to match. However, given that it comes equipped with the flagship AMD Ryzen CPU, an incredibly powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, and much more on top of all that, you’re certainly getting what you paid for.
Of course, the gaming prowess doesn’t end there, as this system is designed around the gaming team Fnatic. eSports has no place for low frame rates and sub-par performance. With that in mind, it makes sense that consumers would want a similar high-end system to what the pros use.
What Chillblast Had to Say
“The Chillblast Fnatic Ultimate Ryzen Gaming PC has been designed to deliver the very best possible gaming performance. It is our flagship Fnatic gaming system. Even the most demanding of first-person-shooters and “Triple A” PC games will run with no lag whatsoever at 4k resolutions, and you can expect incredible performance in the world’s most popular games like CS:GO, DOTA2, LOL, Overwatch, GTA V and so on, even with texture packs and mods loaded up.”
“The industry’s fastest solid-state disk means Windows and your applications load up as quick as a flash and there’s space for dozens of games on the large secondary drive. The system ships housed within a unique Fnatic-branded case developed in conjunction with Fractal Design, and has ultra-fast wired and wireless networking to give you everything you need to train hard and become a world beater.”
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X CPU, 8 Cores, 3.6 – 4.0GHz
- Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Case – Black with Fnatic Artwork
- Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Graphics Card
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i Water Cooler
- Thermal Paste: Standard Thermal Paste
- Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard
- Memory: 32GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (4 x 8GB Sticks)
- OS Drive: 500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2 Solid State Drive
- Secondary Hard Drive: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Disk
- Power Supply: EVGA 80 PLUS Gold 850W PSU
- Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio
- Networking Upgrades: Asus 802.11n 300Mbps PCIe WiFi Card
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty, 2 Years Collect & Return UK only