Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Full Tower Chassis Review
Henry Butt / 8 years ago
Cooler Master are one of the most established players in the case market and have been favoured by enthusiasts across the globe for many years. They have a diverse range which caters for most requirements.
As a general rule, we have found that Cooler Master’s products are competitively priced and well featured. They also created the CM Storm brand to introduce even more case models into the mix to give the consumer even more choice.
There have been a number of products in the HAF (High Air Flow) series so far stemming from the original 932 back in 2008 . Today we are going to look at the latest case in the Cooler Master HAF Series, the 932 advanced, which is a tweaked version of the previous case which includes features like USB3.0 support.
- USB 3.0 Internal Connector
- Rugged Black coated interior
- The HAF features a fully-rugged appearance and is housed in a tough casing to offer outstanding protection
- A rugged HAF comes equipped to operate with unparalleled thermal performance
- Patented finger-press buttons for quickly maintaining or upgrading 5.25 drive devices
- Removable HDD racks and cable management system for better cable routing and neatness
- Dimension (WxHxD): 243 x 560 x 564 mm
- Weight: 13.4 KG
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25 bays: 5 (excluding external 3.5 bay)
- 3.5 bays: 5x internal, 1x external
- Front fan: 230 x 30 mm Red LED fan (700rpm, 19 dBA)
- Side fan: 230 x 30 mm Standard fan (700rpm, 19 dBA)
- Top fan: 230 x 30 Standard fan (700rpm, 19 dBA)
- Rear fan: 140 x 25 mm (1200rpm, 17 dBA)
- I/O Panel: 2x USB3.0, 4x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394a, 1x Mic, 1x Audio
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (optional)
- Warranty: 2 years