Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- SLEEK & SILENT – With its brushed anodized aluminium finish in gunmetal black, the Hyper 212 Black Edition conceals subtle enhanced performance while discreetly lowering the noise
- DIRECT COOLING WITH GROOVED FINS – The primary heat exchanger features 4 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins with lateral grooves upon the plate to further augment thermal conductivity
- NICKEL-PLATED BLACK HEATSINK – Offer superior heat radiation compared to regular aluminium fins; Stacked fin array ensures minimal air resistance
- SILENCIO FP120 FAN – Ultra-quiet Silent Driver IC technology reduces noise (6.5 – 26 dBA) and delivers robust air pressure (2.9 mmH₂O); Can be easily configured into a dual push-pull system with a secondary fan (not included)
- AMD & INTEL COMPATIBLE – Includes versatile all-in-one mounting brackets that support Intel (LGA1700, LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366) and AMD (AM4 AM3+ AM3 AM2+ AM2 FM2+ FM2 FM1) sockets
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.