Cooler Master Hyper H411R CPU Air Cooler
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- COMPACT AIR COOLER WITH WHITE LED ILLUMINATION – The 136mm low-profile Hyper H411R features white LED lighting and is ideal for high-performance CPU cooling in compact SFF motherboards or cases with limited clearance
- DIRECT CONTACT COOLING TECHNOLOGY – The main heat exchanger features a perfectly flat array of 4 copper heat pipes (Ø 6mm) designed to accelerate thermal conductivity using Direct Contact technology for quick and efficient heat dissipation
- STACKED ALUMINIUM FIN HEATSINK – A precision-engineered aluminium array features precision-spaced fins to ensure minimum airflow resistance, which allows a high volume of cool air to flow through the heatsink easily
- SILENT 92MM WHITE LED PMW FAN – The versatile 92mm PMW fan ensures maximum airflow and optimised performance (34.1CFM ± 10%, 1.79mm H2O ± 10%) with low noise levels (29.4 dBA), while the integrated white LED brings sleek aesthetics to the build
- AMD AND INTEL COMPATIBLE – Universal mounting brackets support both Intel (LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366) and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1) sockets; Thermal paste included
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.