Corsair 460X RGB White Tempered Glass Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 3 months ago
Corsair 460X RGB White
The Corsair range is packed with incredible chassis. It’s no surprise that they’re one of the most popular case makers ever, although that popularity expands to their PSUs, peripherals, and much more too. The 460X was a superb chassis when we first saw it a couple of years ago. However, we’ve just got our hands on the fully equipped RGB model with the white finish, which promises to be the sexiest variant of the 460X to date.
It’s a compact mid-tower that’s big on features. This model comes equipped with three of those lovely SP120 RGB LED fans and a built-in fan hub for all your cooling and RGB needs. Furthermore, you get front and side tempered glass, a PSU shroud, dust filters, and impressive radiator support (for a chassis of this size). So what else does it have to offer? Let’s dive in for a closer look.
- Beautiful two-panel tempered glass: Immaculately display every component of your build.
- Three SP120 RGB LED fans: Light up your build with brilliant LED effects and draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
- Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: Get rid of those plastic cases – the 460X has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
- Compact design, full-size capabilities: Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 460X fool you – it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
- Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Corsair product page here.
What Corsair Had to Say
“Beautifully simple and engineered to perform: the Crystal 460X with beautiful two-panel tempered glass, Direct Airflow cooling technology, and SP120 RGB LED fans is compact, expandable, and gorgeous.” – Corsair