Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm AIO Cooler Review
Peter Donnell / 8 months ago
Corsair H150i Pro RGB
There are many incredible CPU coolers on the market these days, and many of them are made by Corsair. When it comes to AIO water coolers, they’re one of the most popular brands on the market. Their latest model, the H150i Pro RGB amps things up in a big way. Promising extreme cooling performance thanks to its massive 360mm radiator and triple fan design.
Of course, a bigger radiator is just the start, as it also offers new and improved Magnetic Levitation low-noise 120mm fans, a more powerful pump, Zero RPM mode, RGB lighting, and much more.
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low-noise 120mm ML-Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow and produce just 25 dBA of noise at full speed.
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR LINK software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, monitor CPU
and coolant temperatures, individual fan speeds and more.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero PRM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Quiet start: When turning on your system, the ML fans will start at the lowest rpm possible based on coolant temperature for a whisper quiet start-up experience.
- Precise Pump Control: Advanced pump speed control options to maximize performance or minimize noise.
- Easy to Install: Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most major CPU sockets.
What Corsair Had to Say
“The CORSAIR Hydro Series H150i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 360mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Three included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow while producing no more than 25 dBA of noise, pushing the performance of your build while staying whisper quiet.
Take control with CORSAIR LINK software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H150i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H150i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.” – Corsair
Corsair Link Support
With Corsair Link, you’ll be able to configure the cooling performance based on system performance, adjust fan and pump curves, and even enable the zero RPM mode. Want the fans to stop completely in low-load for total silence? You can! The fans will not auto-start until the liquid hits 40c.