Corsair Reveal Their New H75 Dual 120mm Fan Liquid CPU Cooler
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
Corsair have just unveiled their latest Hydro Series cooler which at first looks like a H80 with a smaller radiator but if you look more closely it’s essentially a H60 (2013 Edition) with an additional 120mm fan, as we can see the OEM is clearly Asetek not CoolIT. The H75 uses a new cooling block design with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a ceramic bearing pump. The radiator is a standard 25mm thick aluminium radiator and that’s paired up with two Corsair SP120L fans, the same fans we see on the H80i and H100i.
As far as we can tell the fans are provided with PWM controls so you can just plug them both into your motherboard directly – there’s no Corsair link support or on-pump fan controlling functions. The lack of Corsair Link support is also denoted by the fact this product is the H75 not H75i. Corsair wil be offering the H75 with an impressive 5 year warranty and at a competitive price of $84.99.
Features and Specifications
- 120 mm aluminium radiator -120 mm x 152 mm x 25 mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120 mm high static pressure fans – 120 mm x 25 mm – 2000 RPM (+/- 10%) – 54 CFM – 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs – AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty
Image courtesy of Corsair