Corsair Reveals Neutron Series XTi SSDs – Storage up to 2TB
Ashley Allen / 2 years ago
Corsair has unveiled its new Neutron Series XTi range of solid state drives which, while offering reasonable read/write speeds, offers storage capacities of up to 2TB. The Neutron Series XTi SSD features a quad-core Phison storage controller and MLC NAND with sequential read and write speeds of 560MB/s and 540MB/s, respectively.
- High Performance Quad-Core SSD Controller: Quad-core processor for top tier performance with low command latency and sustained performance.
- Exceptional transfer speeds: The Neutron Series XTi effectively saturates the SATA 6Gbp/s interface, providing sequential read speeds of up to 560Mb/s, sequential write speeds of up to 540Mb/s, 4KB random reads of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random writes of up to 90K IOPS.
- Consistent Performance: Very high sustained transfer rates are enabled by an expanded cache make it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
- End-to-End Data Path Protection (ETEP): ETEP protects the entire data path within the SSD controller. From the host to the NAND gate, ensuring data is protected against corruption.
- Low Power Consumption: 95% less power consumption than standard HDDs means better energy efficiency for your desktop machine and longer battery life for your laptop. Also includes support for DEVSLP (device sleep).
- Power Loss Protection: Data is further protected with advanced SmartFlush™ and GuaranteedFlush™ technologies.
- Enhanced Error Correction: SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ features improve data retention and error correction.
- Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling: The lifespan of the drive and its overall reliability are greatly enhanced by wear-leveling.
- Advanced Garbage Collection: Overall performance and NAND endurance are enhanced.
- Compatible withCORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Access a number of crucial software tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
Available from selected retailers now, the Corsair Neutron Series XTi SSDs are priced $89.99 for the 240GB, $159.99 for the 480GB, and 960GB drive is priced at $329.99. The 1920GB model is set for release later in the year, with its price yet to be confirmed.