Corsair Vengeance Preview
Chris Hadley / 8 years ago
Corsair have released details about their new Vengeance series of memory modules.
The new range which will go alongside the Dominator and Dominator GT ranges will be purely DDR3 and will come in single, dual and tripple channel kits all clocked in at 1600MHz. All of the kits that have been announced so far will come in 8-8-8-24 or 9-9-9-24 latencies and will require a steady throughput of 1.5v to keep them running at their rated specs
Unlike the Dominators multi-blade fins, the Vengeances fins will be solid metal elongating up from the heatspreder and will look a bit like that of the GSkill RipJaws series of memory.
Initially there will be 6 kits varying from a modest 4Gb all the way up to a whopping 16Gb and will be available for both AMD and Intel based systems.
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Single-Channel DDR3 (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9)
- 6GB (3x2GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3 (CMZ6GX3M3A1600C8)
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8)
- 12GB (3x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3 (CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9)
- 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9)
All kits will be backed with a lifetime warranty.