COUGAR Announce The ARCHON Gaming PC Chassis
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply maker has introduced their latest PC case, the Archon. With an elegant look and support for longer high-end graphics cards up to 310mm, this case is the latest iteration from COUGAR’s line of sleek gaming cases. The ARCHON delivers expansion capability in a subdued enclosure with windows, grills and an orange highlighted interior.
It comes with three 2.5″HDD/SSD trays and three 3.5″ HDD trays and features easily cleanable detachable air filters on the front and bottom covers. Like many of their other cases, there is a transparent acrylic side cover so that you can see the internals of the build.
The case will be kept cool with support for up to five fans: one rear 120mm fan (pre-installed), two optional front side 120mm fans, and two optional side 120mm fans along with seven PCI vented slots that provide flexibility and ventilation performance for multiple graphics cards solutions. If you need to kick it up a notch with water cooling, you can do that too with two holes (with rubber protection) on the rear panel.
This mid tower case of course comes with advanced USB 3.0 ports for maximum data transfer speeds and despite its size, the ARCHON can take up to 8 drives or drive bay accessories in total with the Screw-less mechanism design on the 5.25″devices.
Lastly, to keep it all neat and organized, the cables feed through on the motherboard tray allowing for easy routing and cable management.
- Game-style looking interior black-orange coating
- Support for 5 fans: Rear 120mm fan x 1(pre-installed), Front 120mm fans x 2 (optional), Side 120mm fans x 2 (optional)
- Advanced USB3.0 ports for maximum data transfer speed
- Acrylic transparent side cover design
- Support for longer high-end graphics cards up to 310mm
- Screw-less mechanisms on 5.25″devices
- 2.5″HDD/SSD trays x 3 ; 3.5″HDD trays x 3
- Easy-clean detachable air filters on the front & bottom cover
- 7 PCI vented slots provide flexibility and ventilation performance for multiple graphics cards solutions
- Cable feedthrough on the MB tray for easy routing and hiding cables
- Holes x 2 on the rear panel for water cooling solutions (with rubber protection)
- Installation opening on the MB tray for easy upgrade CPU cooler
Thank you COUGAR for supplying us with this information.