CPU-Z gets an update for Ivy Bridge and Trinity
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
CPUID today released latest version of their extremely popular CPU-Z utility. The new CPU-Z 1.60 comes with many new additions like support for Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P along with Xeon E3 processors. Another notable addition is the support for Intel’s upcoming Z77 chipset and Ivy Bridge processors. It also brings support for two AMD FX processors (FX-8140 and FX-4150) along with preliminary support for AMD Trinity APUs.
Full Release Notes:
- Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 22 nm “Ivy Bridge” (37xx, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx).
- Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
- Intel Z77 platform.
- AMD FX-8140, FX-4150 and Mobile Llano (socket FS1).
- AMD “Trinity” APU Preliminary support.
- Windows 32/64-bit report.
You can download the latest version of CPU-Z from here.