CPU-Z now on the eTeknix download pages
Chris Hadley / 8 years ago
As part of our good will of sharing free software, utilities and demos etc, here is another one to the collection.
CPU-Z is a nifty little piece if freeware that gathers information about various parts of your system, very handy for when you’re looking to improve performance or overclock your machine.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.