Crucial RAM 8GB
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- 3200MHz RAM can downclock to 2933MHz or 2666MHz if system specification only supports 2933MHz or 2666MHz
- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required. How-to guides available at Crucial
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type=Non-ECC, Form Factor=UDIMM, Pin Count=288-pin, PC Speed=PC4-25600, Voltage=1.2V, Rank and Configuration=1Rx16, 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.