Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Will Also Be Released on the PC
Cernescu Andrei / 2 years ago
I think it’s a great thing that Darksiders II is receiving some attention once more, as this is by far one of the most awesome games I’ve ever played. The Deathinitive Edition of Darksiders II represents a polished version of the game that boasts improved graphics and includes all DLCs, namely The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb and Fletcher’s Crow Hammer. Apart for the visual polish, the game also received some improvements as far as balancing and loot distribution are concerned.
Gunfire Games had some great news for PC gamers, as they announced that the Deathinitive Edition will also become available on PC after its console release.
— Gunfire Games (@gunfire_games) October 3, 2015
You can have a look below for a complete list of features for this new edition of Darksiders II. This is definitely a good opportunity to pick up the title once again and enjoy its fantastic story and gameplay.
- Darksiders II with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
Thank you DSOgaming for providing us with this information.