DC Universe Online’s Sons Of Trigon Now Available
Peter Donnell / 6 years ago
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Sons of Trigon, the eighth downloadable content (DLC) pack for DC Universe Online (DCUO), is now available for download on the PC and PlayStation 3. With this next chapter, players must battle alongside Wonder Woman or her adversary, Circe, through a hellish Gotham City landscape to defeat Trigon. In addition to new high-level Duo, Alert and solo adventures, players now have access to new Legends PvP characters Donna Troy and Cheetah — the first speedster on the Legends roster. Sons of Trigon introduces the game’s 11th Power, Celestial, which is focused on healing and lets players create impressive combinations utilizing its Blessed or Cursed ability trees.
“Along with duo and solo content, we placed a larger emphasis on magic with this DLC. From fights alongside Wonder Woman and Circe to a new fast-action power, Celestial, Sons of Trigon requires great mastery and skill from players,” said Jens Andersen, Senior Creative Director for DC Universe Online. “This storyline exemplifies our ability to create compelling narratives that help players fully immerse themselves in the DC Universe. About two years ago, we left players with a huge cliffhanger. With Sons of Trigon, players are finally getting to see what happened to Trigon and resolve the storyline, which will be extremely satisfying.”
Sons of Trigon DLC picks up where the Sins of the Father storyline left off. Through blood ritual, Trigon escaped his dimension and was preparing to attack the Earth. However, he became trapped in a different dimension — a nightmare version of Gotham City, a wasteland filled with sin. In this new DLC, Heroes and Villains will explore this wasteland as they race to confront Trigon and three of his sons, who each represent one of the seven deadly sins. Players will also encounter Raven and the Teen Titans, the Fearsome Five: Psimon, Mammoth, Jinx, Gizmo and Doctor Light, Gentlemen Ghost and John Constantine.
Sons of Trigon introduces:
- New Celestial Power focused on healing
- New shared zone, Gotham Wasteland – featuring daily solo missions
- New alert, “The Mausoleum” – featuring a final battle with Trigon
- Three new duos battling three of Trigon’s sons who each represent one of the seven deadly sins
- New Legends PvP characters – Cheetah and Donna Troy
- New Gear, including PvE iconic gear based on Brother Blood and Raven
- New Feats and Collections
- DCUO’s Sons of Trigon DLC pack is a free download for the game’s Legendary members and is now available for $9.99 USD for Free and Premium players via the PlayStation®Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.
Thank you DCUniverseOnline for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of DCUniverseOnline.