Dead Rising PC Release Date and System Requirements Revealed
Cernescu Andrei / 4 years ago
A little while ago, we told you that Dead Rising will make its way to the PC after 10 years, and it looks like its release date on this platform is just around the corner. Capcom has just announced that Dead Rising 1 will arrive on Steam on September 13, but the really good news is that the company also unveiled the official PC requirements for this title, as well as a few screenshots. As far as the minimum requirements are concerned, it looks like you won’t need more than a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti or an AMD 6770 complemented by either an Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or an AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz. The recommended specs are more demanding, but not by much, as they ask for an Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent, and a GeForce GTX 560 or and AMD 7790. Below you will find a complete list of features for the PC version of Dead Rising.
- Huge Environments – Expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore!
- Swarm Technology – Allows an unprecedented amount of enemies on screen at once resulting in nonstop, pulse-pounding action.
- Intense Gore and Vibrant Realism.
- Anything in the mall is at Frank’s disposal.
- Move environmental objects like table umbrellas or mall benches.
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons, including golf clubs, lawnmowers, fry pans and more!
- Chow down on various “mall food” to recover health.
- Real Time System – Key story elements happen at certain times whether Frank is on the spot or not. Don’t miss any important events or opportunities!
- Use Frank’s Photojournalistic Skills – Capture the insanity on film; the better the shot, the better the reward will be!
- NPC’s – Help players navigate through the zombie-infested mall.
- Solve the Mystery – Why has the entire town turned into the undead?
Additional Features & Functionalities:
- Save System – Now supports up to five save slots.
- Controller Support – Native Xbox 360/Xbox One and PlayStation DualShock 4 controller support with matching button icons.
- Resolution Settings – supports 4K and beyond.
- Variable Frame Rate – uncapped frame rate including support for 144Hz monitors with Nvidia G-SYNC technology.
- Customizable & rebindable keyboard and mouse settings.
- Russian localization.
Here are the complete PC requirements as well:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz or better.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 550TI/ AMD 6770.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, 10.
- Processor: Intel® Core i5 family or AMD equivalent.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 or better / AMD 7790 or better.
- DirectX: Version 11.