Deal of the Day – ASUS GeForce GTX 690
Peter Donnell / 6 years ago
Today’s deal of the day is a bit over the top I know, most of us will never see this card in our life time, in what seems to be the graphics card equivalent of a Buggati Veyron, with more power in this GPU that you’ll ever need for likely insider of the next two years, but either way the card looks fantastic, we all want one and I bet some of you will see this deal and think your dream have come true, but at under £900 I think this is actually quite a good deal for such a rare graphics card.
The new ASUS Geforce® GTX690-4GD5 graphics card ships with Dual 28nm NVIDIA® GPU and 4GB GDDR5. To fully harness the power of dual-GPU technology, GTX690-4GD5 comes with ASUS exclusive GPU Tweak utility and NVIDIA® GPU Boost clock speed modulation that provides the fastest gaming performance. ASUS Geforce® GTX690-4GD5 offers gamers improved tuning access, and ultra-smooth gaming experience through NVIDIA® Adaptive VSync technology. It also supports NVIDIA® 3D Vision® surround™ on hundreds of PC games with a single card. Moreover, the card uses PCI Express 3.0 as the standard interface, doubling the data bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0.
Dual 28nm GPU with 4GB GDDR5.
NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single card.
PCI Express 3.0 Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU – CPU communication.
- PLX PCI-E 3.0 Bridge Chip (Gen3)
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104) x2
- Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz x2
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5 (2x 2GB)
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit)
- Processing Cores: 3072 (2x 1536)
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 3x Dual-Link DVI-I, & 1x Mini-Displayport
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 300 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Dimension: The card size is 11×4.4×1.9inches
- Warranty: 3yr