Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gets Fourth Patch
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided hasn’t been out long, but the dev team behind it are clearly working double shifts since it launched, as they’re now releasing their fourth patch for the game.
It’s a shame when any game launches with bugs, in fact, it’s pretty inevitable that a game will. However, it’s great to see the folks at NIXXES pushing out updates so quickly and addressing many of the major bugs.
The new update is easy to apply, just let it auto download on Steam and you’re good to go.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch #4 Changelog:
- Fixed another crash in the Prague 3 subway that was still encountered by users.
- Fix for the crash in the TF29 elevator.
- Fixed crash that could occur when loading saves in Golem.
- Fixed issue where multi-monitor UI was missing.
- Unmark action is now configurable through the key mapping menu.
Are you enjoying the new Deus Ex game so far? Let us know what you think about it in the comments section.