Dlink 24 Port Gigabit Switch with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 240W
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- The DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of D-Link Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The series complies with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configurations ensure your network remains protected after the upgrade from IPv4 to IPv61. By offering multiple management options, the DGS-1210 series allows quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless function upgrades. Targeting small and mediumsized businesses, the DGS-1210 Web Smart Switches provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership. The new DGS-1210-28P is a PoE Web Smart Switch that provides 24 10/100/1000 Base-T PoE ports with 4 Gigabit SFP ports. In addition to IEEE 802.3af compliance, ports 1-4 provide up to 30 watts of power output following IEEE 802.3at. The design allows more flexibility in power allocation for a variety of powered devices with affordable installation costs.
- DGS-1210 switches are capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology. Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low with no setup required. For environments not fully supporting the standard, DGS- 1210 switches offer advanced power-saving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles. The time profiles can also be applied to the PoE switch so that unnecessary power consumption can be saved during off hours. The DGS-1210 Series switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
- The D-Link Web Smart Switch series is designed for easy management. All configurations can be made through a Web interface regardless of the host PC’s operating system. Furthermore, the web UI contains ten language options to make operations more straightforward. In the first installation, the SmartConsole Utility will automatically discover all D-Link Smart switches in the network, allowing administrators to assign IP addresses and the subnet mask quickly. It also allows simultaneous firmware upgrades to multiple switches, saving a great deal of time. Important management commands, such as download firmware or configuration file, offer a sophisticated method of batch operations for multiple switches.
- The D-link Web Smart series automates the process of setting up IP surveillance and VoIP devices on a network. Auto Surveillance VLAN consolidates data and surveillance video transmission through the network, sparing businesses the expense of maintaining dedicated facilities. ASV also protects the quality of real-time video by grouping IP surveillance devices on a single high priority VLAN. This ensures that surveillance video streams will not be affected when ordinary data traffic are at their highest levels. Similarly, the Auto Voice VLAN guarantees clear quality and efficient transmission for all voice communication.
- Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, these switches include IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. At 2000 Mbps Full Duplex, the Gigabit ports provide high-speed data pipes to servers with minimum data transfer loss. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. Loopback Detection is used to detect loops created by a specific port and automatically shut down the affected port. The Cable Diagnostic feature designed primarily for adminstrators and customer service representatives, can rapidly discover the type of error and determine the cable quality.
Was £359.99 Now £319.98
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.