DX12 Improvements and Breach Content in Latest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
If you’ve been enjoying Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as much as I have, you’ll be happy to hear that the latest patch brings even more tweaks and improvements to the already fantastic game from EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES.
The changelog for the latest patch tells us we can expect new Breach content, as well as improving loading times and general performance while running the game in DX12 mode. Personally, I’m hoping the patch fixes DX12 mode, as for me the game crashes to desktop after the intro logos while DX12 is enabled, but we shall see!
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch build 565.4 changelog:
– The patch adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
- New item: Premium weapon (1)
– Fixed an issue where some players would crash when loading their savegame.
– Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the side mission: 1011000
– Fixed an issue that could cause a DXGI_DEVICE_HUNG error.
– Improved performance stability, this should result in less stuttering.
– Slightly improved loading times